Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weigh In.

I wanted to check in and tell you how I was doing. I am down to 366 as of this morning. I hadn't weighed myself in a while due to taking care of my husband, and then getting sick myself. Don't worry though it was just a cold, although during it I didn't get on the tread mill I am now back on the saddle.

After seeing the Dr. at the beginning of the month I now know I have Fibromyalgia. I am currently taking medicine for it although I hate the thought of having to take medicine for the rest of my life. Good news though my Vitamin D count finally went up. Not enough to take me off of the supplements, but enough to know that my body is finally absorbing it. I also found out that I am not anemic for the first time in my life. That is amazing news in of itself.

I have a very good outlook on my life for the next year. With the medicine I am able to do things I haven't been able to do for years. I still get tired easily but how much I have been able to get done around our home out weighs the tiredness by a landslide. I hope to return soon with more good news and a lower number on the scale. Until then take one moment at a time, and stay healthy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment