Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 1

I did my 20 minutes of excercise yesterday, and plan on doing it again today towards evening. I didn't make it through the whole video but the instructor said if it was a bit hard or in my case my heart rate got up to high to just walk in place, which I did for 2 of the excercises. I use to do this video with out any problems but in the last 3 years since my daughter was born I put on about 124 pounds which is alot.

I stopped doing the excercises when I started having all of the pain I do. It is always moving around, so far they haven't figured out what is causing it, it has been enough time that I have just got to get back into the groove of things, and try to lose some of the weight. My highest weight before now was 380 but that had to do with my kidneys, and so far those tests have come back alright. The pain I have seems to be in the muscles. Like my ribs and elbows might hurt one day, my calf on one leg, and my instep on the other leg another. Sometimes it feels like I can hardly move my fingers fast enough to keep up with my brain, and still others times it hurts all over and it takes me like 5 minutes to get up the stairs. I don't have any swelling or inflamation, although I do have heat flashes around 3am in the morning, but I have had those ever since my tick bite, which they keep a close eye on my numbers there to, so my hopes are that they will figure it out before I end up 6 feet under.

My life is here with my family and every waking breath is for them and for me to truely enjoy the time I have with them.

2 comments:

  1. Pam, that is wonderful that you did 20 minutes! My motto is that any exercise is better than none. I am so sorry you have so much pain. Have you thought about acupuncture to help manage your pain? It works great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may want to stop by my friends blog-- www.weightogoodhealth.blogspot.com. I think you will enjoy her posts.

    ReplyDelete