Sunday, January 30, 2011

Days 2 & 3

I was a bit busy the last two days as Friday was my busy day with the kids. I was able to just squeeze in about 20 minutes on Friday and Saturday I probably walked for about 3 hours totaled while shopping but still moving, it was probably more and pushing big heavy carts to boot, bending, lifting. I think you get the idea. I guess in the past few years that I have put on so much weight these are some of the only days I would get moving, that is why I like to keep the kid active in things in their school, it also provides me the get up and go to get moving. So with their busy schedules I have to take them places or pick them up and this gives me opportunity to get out and move. I do pride myself in being very flexible for someone my size but that is only because I like to do yoga. I only do the stretches for the back and legs, so the pretty easy beginner ones for me, but over the years with putting weight on I have noticed I can't bend my legs as much, that would be the overage of fat on my thighs, oh my. Also because of the joint pain and muscle pain I haven't been able to do much of the yoga, that I use to enjoy which really bums me out. It has also caused me to pretty much stop doing them all together, but I hope in the next few days to start with one pose, see how it goes, and then add on from there till I get back up to where I use to be. I need to do this for my health, and so I can keep up with my children. That's all for today thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment