Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Knee injury and weight up date.

I wanted to stop in and give a weigh in update. I am at 386 even as of yesterday. We have been so busy with the kids, finals for Dennis, and then last week I was in the store and went to move in a different direction and I heard something pop in my knee.

My knee was quite painful for a few days so I rested, elevated it, and only walked when I had to. Today I was able to get my merchandising job done as well as go to my daughter's choir concert. It doesn't feel a hundred percent but it is no where near as painful as it was.

I think the knee just might have just been sprained or something but will monitor it just in case. So the numbers are still moving down so that is good news all the way around. On top of the knee I have been feeling dizzy and nauseous. It has regressed a bit so I hope to be able to move a bit more now that that seems be settling and my knee is on the mend.


No comments:

Post a Comment