Saturday, May 24, 2014

Lower number on the scale

I am so excited to report that I am down to 382.1 as of this morning. I had a lot of stress this week but made it through with the scale being lighter, which doesn't happen often. I love to rely on chocolate when I am down. Would love to be back down to 360 like last year and continue to see lower numbers over the next year.

With my currant knee injury I see even a greater need to lose weight. I was able to get outside and start the ground for the garden. Our rake was cracked and while working on the compost pile it snapped off the rest of the way, so we need to find a new one. Hoping to get to breaking up the soil tomorrow and maybe even planting if all goes well.

Until the next check in wish me luck! Good luck to all who are reading that are also trying to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment