Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Surprise the scale is a little lower.

First of all I have to say I am very happy with the results of taking my medicine and the weight coming off and hope to keep seeing the numbers get smaller but didn't think I would be back so soon for an update. As of this morning I am at 380.8.

I keep telling myself every ounce I take off is that much better for my body, and moving will be easier as well. I thank all of my followers for their support and hope that others will never give up the fight to lose weight. Everyone has to find something that works for them, and for me at least so far it was taking medication for my Fibroymyalgia.

I will ride this weight loss as for as it will go and hope that my energy to move will increase as the pounds come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment