Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week Five Mini Challenge

So this week, I'm challenging you to create a Photo Food Journal... for 7 straight days. Take a picture of everything you eat. And I really encourage you to create a public photo album of your own. At the end of everyday, share your eats with your friends. Hold yourself accountable to every little morsel that goes into your mouth. As always, you are welcome and encouraged to share your personal experiences in our FB Group Discussion. Source
Oh this should be fun I will be sure to put up a link to the page where you can see my photos of what I ate each time. This might just work for me. You can find my food journal which will run from Today being Tuesday till next Monday evening at Pegasus72 Gather 7 day food journal photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment