Monday, July 9, 2012

Week Four mini challenge


WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE: Our actions are inspired by our thoughts. If we can change the way we think, we can begin to change the actions we take. So this week's challenge is a focused exercise on POSITIVE SELF TALK. Be your own best cheerleader and uncover some of your inner challenges that may be holding you back. No more excuses! Throughout this week, identify your negative thoughts and create positive self talk to battle setbacks.  Source

Negative thoughts:                                                   Positive thoughts:


I won't ever lose any weight.                                    I can lose a little at a time.

I ate too much.                                                        I will just scale a bit back at my next meal.

People saying things about my weight.                      Think of the positive things in my life.

Wanting to give up.                                                  I can get through another day.

This week I was sitting outside of my son's house while my daughter was using the bathroom, and Dennis was dropping off money for the T-shirts we ordered, and there were kids yelling at me "Hey Fat Lady stop looking at us". I hadn't even looked at them till they said it, but they kept chanting it, and you know what I let it get to me, and by the time Dennis and my daughter got back out to the van I was really upset about it. My husband knew something was wrong right away. It still bothers me, because people are always mean to each other. Doesn't matter if you are really thin because people will still find something to pick on you about. Made me want to give up all together, but you know what? I haven't I am still here and ready to take on the scale again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment